About Export Consultancy Kort
As an independent export sales consultant providing specialist expertise and assistance for developing and increasing your export activities, I can help you with product and/or market research, finding agents, distributors and customers.
I am an experienced export manager with over 20 years experience, I have in-depth knowledge of the best and fastest way to generate new business in many different areas. I’ve visited over 60 countries in most continents, and as well as in most cases understanding their language and culture.
Previous experience includes working in the food and electronic security industries, focusing on EMEA and Latin America.
I attribute my success to my ability to actively seek out leads and possibilities worldwide, and to communicate clearly and develop good working relationships in whatever culture. I speak fluently English, Spanish, Dutch, German and French!
Your export plans…
- Do you want to enter into any export venture only with a clear overview of the possible benefits and risks involved?
- Besides, wouldn’t it be very nice to be able to avoid the pitfalls already discovered by your fellow exporters in an earlier stage?
- Are you considering widening your markets?
- Are you new to exporting and need hands-on help to get started?
- Or are you already exporting and need help with a particular project, market or new product launch?
I will gladly assist you with your export planning. I have worked successfully over 20 years with many companies in various countries worldwide in various management positions. With clear ideas about the necessary investments and the possible financial benefits. With a detailed overview on what lies ahead and needs to be done: in short: well prepared!
Don’t hesitate and contact me now!
Visit my contact page
Serious export plans?
Exporting is much more than “selling abroad”.
Strategic export decisions reflect on the whole company and have an impact on the entire organization.
For more information, feedback or contact please contact me here